a Few Words About Me
- 2002-Poland- I got my nail license and started to work as a ….. novice in a Nail salon using gel system
- 2003-come to Norway and started to work from home homework, doing gel nails. I quickly built a substantial client base, and by 2007 I worked as a full-time nail designer.
- 2007- I moved my client base into a studio at Rong Senter Øygarden and worked here as a self-employed nail designer. I worked here till 2010
- 2010- I moved my salon to Sartor Senter Straume and Monna Lisa Frisørteam. I worked here for four years
- 2014- finally I opened my own studio in Straume.
During all these years, I have regularly trained with well-known trainers to develop my skills. It is essential for me to be a professional. My work must be clean, aesthetic, and the nails made correctly. Quality first!
2017- I met Natalia Larina for the first time, and she charmed me with her extraordinary talent. I became a certified trainer after attending lessons and exsams at her academy.
SL Nail Trends gives me opportunities to improve and grow as a trainer and nail artist. I love my work, and love to teach the others.
2017-2019 was a crazy period for me juggling between a full-time job, classes, selling products and participating in the championship. In 2017 I tested my skills in a Norwegian Championship Oslo, in the Proff gel category and came in at 4th place. Again in 2018 mars in at 2nd place. In October 2018 Nail Olympic Norway -I came in 3rd place in the Salon Nails category In March 2019 I came in 2nd place in Stiletto Design in Norwegian Championship Oslo and 1place -Nail Poster Spain Competition I still work full-time with the gel, hybrid, acryl-gel systems, and having courses for aspiring new nail designers.